The BlueBite is a part of the StageBite line of small, bright, and tough backstage lighting products. The BlueBite was designed as a replacement for the hardware-store sheet metal clip light and blue bulb combination.
Show me more pretty pictures
How Does the StageBite System Work?
Why You Should Choose StageBites
- Completely shatter proof. No more retrieving a mop when someone drops a light bulb at 5 minutes to places.
- Daisy-chainable. Twin input/output ports mean that you can run strings of up to 5 units per port. Fewer cables. [whew!]
- Controlled, focused "pool" of light. Spend less time with Gaff and Black Wrap.
- (4) external threaded points for different mounting accessories. Use any of ours or build your own.
- Dimensions: 2.25"L x 1.25"W x 1.625"D
- Material: 0.125" Polycarbonate. Black and transparent Mar-resistant
- Supply: 6-12 Volts DC only
- Current Draw: 120mA per unit.
- Beam Angle: 30 Degrees
- Interconnect Type: RJ-11 Female (x2) [Phone Jack]
Other/custom connectors possible. Please Contact Us to discuss your needs
- User Manual
(1) Right Angle Matte Black mounting bracket is included.