The SpotBite is another in an expanding StageBite lineup of small, bright, and tough backstage lighting products. Use the SpotBite for what it's name implies, as a dancer's spotting light. Or put it to use in any number of other situations you can dream up. The SpotBite has an even more controlled beam, at approximately 25 Degrees, than other products in the line. Key Features and Specifications are located below. Also available in custom colors, please contact us with your request.
How Does the StageBite System Work?
Why You Should Choose StageBites
- Completely shatter proof. No more retrieving a mop when someone drops a light bulb at 5 minutes to places.
- Daisy-chainable. Twin input/output ports mean that you can run strings of up to 5 units per port. Fewer cables. [whew!]
- Controlled, focused "pool" of light. Spend less time with Gaff and Black Wrap.
- (4) external threaded points for different mounting accessories. Use any of ours or build your own.
- Dimensions: 2.25"L x 1.25"W x 1.625"D
- Material: 0.125" Polycarbonate. Black and transparent Mar-resistant
- Supply: 6-12 Volts DC only
- Current Draw: 120mA per unit.
- Beam Angle: ~25 Degrees
- Interconnect Type: RJ-11 Female (x2) [Phone Jack]
- Power Entry: 2.5mm x 5.5mm coaxial female
(1) Right Angle Matte Black mounting bracket is included.