The Master WhiteBite allows the power from your AC/DC adapter or other source to enter the LED Worklight system via a coaxial 2.5x5.5mm jack. The CCT color temp of these units falls into the 3200K-3300K range, and the field width is wider than the BlueBite at approximately 60 Degrees. Because even though Blue is great backstage, sometimes you need a little White Light. Another fine product in the StageBite line.
How Does the StageBite System Work?
Why You Should Choose StageBites
- Completely shatter proof. No more retrieving a mop when someone drops a light bulb at 5 minutes to places.
- Daisy-chainable. Twin output ports mean that you can run strings of up to 5 units per port. Fewer cables. [whew!]
- Controlled, focused "pool" of light. Spend less time with Gaff and Black Wrap.
- (4) external threaded points for different mounting accessories. Use any of ours or build your own.
- Dimensions: 2.25"L x 1.25"W x 1.625"D
- Material: 0.125" Polycarbonate. Black and transparent Mar-resistant
- Supply: 6-12 Volts DC only
- Current Draw: 120mA per unit.
- Beam Angle: 60 Degrees
- Power entry: 2.5x5.5 mm Coaxial Male
- Interconnect Type: RJ-11 Female (x2) [Phone Jack]
(1) Right Angle Matte Black mounting bracket is included.