The WhiteBite is for those times when Blue is just not the right color, and red just won't do. Use it for illuminating the corners of the quick change areas, or those sections of backstage where non-monochrome or color vision is needed. The CCT color temp of these units falls into the 3200K-3300K range, and the field width is wider than the BlueBite at approximately 60 Degrees. Because even though Blue is great backstage, sometimes you need a little White Light. Another fine product in the StageBite line.
How Does the StageBite System Work?
Why You Should Choose StageBites
- Completely shatter proof. No more retrieving a mop when someone drops a light bulb at 5 minutes to places.
- Daisy-chainable. Twin output ports mean that you can run strings of up to 5 units per port. Fewer cables. [whew!]
- Controlled, focused "pool" of light. Spend less time with Gaff and Black Wrap.
- (4) external threaded points for different mounting accessories. Use any of ours or build your own.
- Dimensions: 2.25"L x 1.25"W x 1.625"D
- Material: 0.125" Polycarbonate. Black and transparent Mar-resistant
- Supply: 6-12 Volts DC only
- Current Draw: 120mA per unit.
- Beam Angle: 60 Degrees
- Interconnect Type: RJ-11 Female (x2) [Phone Jack]
(1) Right Angle Matte Black mounting bracket is included.