The Wide-angle RedBite is the wide focus counterpart to the SpotBite. It is part of a growing lineup of Small, Bright, and tough backstage lighting products. Realizing that some applications require a wider pool of light, we've designed the Wide-angle RedBite with a generous 60 Degree cone of illumination (Approximate. LEDs differ slightly). This is twice the size of its sister products, the BlueBite and the SpotBite, but it is still more controlled than the cliplight and bulb combination.
The RedBite may be used in the same Daisy Chain or system as any of the other StageBite Products.
How Does the StageBite System Work?
Why You Should Choose StageBites
- Completely shatter proof. No more retrieving a mop when someone drops a light bulb at 5 minutes to places.
- Daisy-chainable. Twin input/output ports mean that you can run strings of up to 5 units per port. Fewer cables. [whew!]
- Controlled, focused "pool" of light. Spend less time with Gaff and Black Wrap.
- (4) external threaded points for different mounting accessories. Use any of ours or build your own.
- Dimensions: 2.25"L x 1.25"W x 1.625"D
- Material: 0.125" Polycarbonate. Black and transparent Mar-resistant
- Supply: 6-12 Volts DC only
- Current Draw: 120mA per unit.
- Beam Angle: 60 Degrees
- Interconnect Type: RJ-11 Female (x2) [Phone Jack]
Other/custom connectors possible. Please Contact Us to discuss your needs
(1) Right Angle Matte Black mounting bracket is included.